As I understand supervisor will log stdout/stderr for any procs it manages
under /var/log/supervisord), such as gunicorn. This is why gunicorn's own
logging is disabled in the default setup. Maybe it'd be better to configure
the opposite (gunicorn logs all and sends nothing to stdout/stderr),
personally the log file naming convention supervisor uses is a bit annoying.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Doug Evenhouse <d...@evenhouseconsulting.com

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org