There isn't, but we have everything in place in Mezzanine already to be
able to do this really simply - namely all the key/secret credentials as
well as the mezzanine/twitter app itself.

I'll add this shortly and it'll be available in the next release:

https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/issues/1001

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:11 AM, <eric.fr...@mp2kmag.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to auto-tweet or automatically "push" tweets and posts to
> social media sites for all new blog posts in Mezzanine?
>
> I am thinking of something like one of this plug-ins for Wordpress --
>
> https://managewp.com/automatically-share-blog-posts
>
> Thanks!
> Eric
>
> --