I can't stress enough how different your experience would be if you took a
step back and read all the fabric documentation, then walked through
Mezzanine's fabfile step by step until you understand each of the steps it
takes to set up a server with your site deployed on it.

It's really just one big sequence of remote commands on your server -
install and configure all the things needed, then set up your project from
version control, and use it to run the site. Once you empower yourself by
understanding each of the steps it takes, you can *easily* debug these
problems on your own.

This approach requires the most effort from *you* up front, but will
ultimately be the most efficient in the long run. What you're doing now,
requires almost zero effort from you up front, calls on the effort of
*others*, and ultimately does you the greatest injustice in the long run,
by not learning how all these things actually work.

Sorry if this advice is too blunt, but I think drip feeding you each step
is doing you a disservice.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Kyle Pennell <kpenn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You get this when you do so:
>
> [ahalearning.co] out: You must provide a DEST_DIR
> [ahalearning.co] out: Usage: virtualenv [OPTIONS] DEST_DIR
>

> Sorry for pestering you, Josh.  Perhaps someone else in this group has
> ideas so you don't have to keep trying.
>
> On Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:55:45 PM UTC-5, Josh Cartmell wrote:
>
>> As far as I know the project name can be arbitrary, it can also be left
>> blank and it will be inferred from the repo.  Maybe try leaving it blank
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Kyle Pennell <kpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  $ git clone g...@github.com:kpennell/mezz-digitalocean.git
>>>

>>> will have to dig into the permission error.

>>  --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org