Gonna suggest you've misconfigured something somehow.

All of the 404s you referenced are defined with relative paths (eg no
leading slash or host). According to the Django docs, media files defined
on form widgets (as is the case with tiny_mce_setup.js and
keywords_field.js) will automatically be passed through staticfiles
handling. My own testing just now shows this works correctly.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/topics/forms/media/#paths-in-asset-definitions

As for the css files in your second email, those are simply defined in
templates, and passed to the static template tag - it's even clearer in
this case that they're passed through staticfiles handling.

You'll need to work this out yourself, so good luck.

If you do make progress but can't resolve it entirely, please start a new
thread. It's a terrible shame to be troubleshooting this in the release
announcement thread!

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Ziwei Zhou <ziweiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-PETB-ntkYiU/U1XKv4pRvxI/AAAAAAAAHdE/iaSWOLYxS2E/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-04-22+at+9.49.15+AM.png>
> Same thing happens to the media gallery as well.
>

> On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:59:14 AM UTC+8, Ziwei Zhou wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the fix, Stephen.
>>
>> One last thing, it seems the tinymce_setup script is not using static
>> from statifiles library in the admin page.
>>
>> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oVvdsFMv9ak/U1W-wswrQHI/AAAAAAAAHc0/77AfsI-rOIk/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-04-22+at+8.56.02+AM.png>
>>

>> On Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:56:01 AM UTC+8, Stephen McDonald wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the report - I've just push 3.1.1 with a fix.

>>> --
>>> Stephen McDonald
>>> http://jupo.org
>>>
>>  --