You might find that you're seeing this happen while you're logged in as an
admin user - in that case, any draft / scheduled content will still be
visible to you on the site so that as an author you can preview it.

Try logging out or using a second browser to view the site as a regular
user would in order to confirm what's actually published.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:24 AM, Amber Grimaldi <amber.grima...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to mezzanine and my site's blog posts draft/publish options are
> not working. Every post saved automatically published and the scheduling
> function and expiration are also disfunctional.
>
> Any suggestions where I might be able to look to fix or what I can do?
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org