Hi there, thanks for getting back...

Indeed, it seems that something has changed in a new release of either
Django, Mezzanine, djangorestframework, or something else, that protects
the APIs - but I have no clue where to start digging.

If I copy a working session with Fiddler, coming from a browser, and
deletes the cookies and the token, it does not work now, but worked in the
my older (not updated version).

The APIs are protected with basic authentication.

I have looked through some of the release-notes for Django and
djangorestframework - but cannot find indicators for changes that should
impact my setup.

Any hints as to where I should start digging...?