Testing out a number of e-commerce solutions for a project with a twist of
crowdsourcing. Seems like Mezzanine is the only one with Stripe support out
of the box.
Managed to get everything installed, which is more than I can say for most
other e-commerce django solutions. Followed instructions for

https://github.com/readevalprint/cartridge-stripe
https://github.com/GoodCloud/django-zebra#installation
And for some reason it kept on saying it was not able to find the "stripe"
module, so I installed that one manually.

Things run smoothly, until I try to check out, at which point, we have
fail. Any pointers? This is what happens:

Environment:

Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/shop/checkout/

Django Version: 1.6.9
Python Version: 2.7.6
Installed Applications:
(u'mezzanine.boot',
 u'django.contrib.auth',
 u'django.contrib.contenttypes',
 u'django.contrib.redirects',
 u'django.contrib.sessions',
 u'django.contrib.sites',
 u'django.contrib.sitemaps',
 u'django.contrib.staticfiles',
 u'cartridge_stripe',
 u'cartridge.shop',
 u'mezzanine.conf',
 u'mezzanine.core',
 u'mezzanine.generic',
 u'mezzanine.blog',
 u'mezzanine.forms',
 u'mezzanine.pages',
 u'mezzanine.galleries',
 u'zebra',
 u'filebrowser_safe',
 u'grappelli_safe',
 u'django.contrib.admin',
 u'django.contrib.comments')
Installed Middleware:
(u'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
 u'django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware',
 u'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
 u'django.contrib.redirects.middleware.RedirectFallbackMiddleware',
 u'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
 u'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
 u'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
 u'cartridge.shop.middleware.ShopMiddleware',
 u'mezzanine.core.request.CurrentRequestMiddleware',
 u'mezzanine.core.middleware.TemplateForDeviceMiddleware',
 u'mezzanine.core.middleware.TemplateForHostMiddleware',
 u'mezzanine.core.middleware.AdminLoginInterfaceSelectorMiddleware',
 u'mezzanine.core.middleware.SitePermissionMiddleware',
 u'mezzanine.pages.middleware.PageMiddleware')

Traceback:
File
"/Users/andres/.virtualenvs/[...]-mezzanine/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py"

in get_response
  105.                     response = middleware_method(request, callback,
callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File
"/Users/andres/.virtualenvs/-mezzanine/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mezzanine/pages/middleware.py"

in process_view
  103.                 return view_func(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File
"/Users/andres/.virtualenvs/-mezzanine/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/views/decorators/cache.py"

in _wrapped_view_func
  52.         response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File
"/Users/andres/.virtualenvs/-mezzanine/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cartridge/shop/views.py"

in checkout_steps
  225.         form_class =
import_dotted_path(settings.SHOP_CHECKOUT_FORM_CLASS)
File
"/Users/andres/.virtualenvs/-mezzanine/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mezzanine/utils/importing.py"

in import_dotted_path
  25.         raise ImportError("Could not import the name: %s: %s" %
(path, e))

Exception Type: ImportError at /shop/checkout/
Exception Value: Could not import the name:
cartridge_stripe.forms.OrderForm: cannot import name now