On 5/02/2015 4:27 PM, Wesley wrote:
Hi guys,
   I have a question that,how to hide product with unavailable for
purchase on the page?

I see that, it's showing on the page, but only says no in stock when
click into the detail product page.

So, how to directly make it hidden from product list on the page?

I tried to select "draft" or even make it out-of-date, but get the same
behavior.

Draft is the way to go - only admin users will see it then.

Log out of your account (or view your site in a different browser) and you'll notice that the product isn't listed.

Seeya. Danny.

--
Email: molo...@gmail.com