Thanks Josh
I got myself mixed up, your code links were very helpful to me.
TabularDynamicInlineAdmin was what I needed
Cheers

On 05/03/15 04:45, Josh Cartmell wrote:
Hi Graham, M2M don't appear as inlines but appear on the model itself. If you want to go with inlines then you would want Span to have a ForeignKey to Happening and Happening wouldn't reference Span at all (on the model side).

Here's a model with an M2M:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/blog/models.py#L15
and it's admin:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/blog/admin.py#L28

Here's an example of a inline ForeignKey:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/galleries/models.py#L119
and it's admin:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/galleries/admin.py#L11