Hi all,

Are there any hosted solutions for Mezzanine? I'm talking about something
oriented at people with zero web development skills - an equivalent to
something like Dreamhost for installing WordPress
http://www.dreamhost.com/wordpress-hosting/

Unlike most WordPress hosting, the solution I have in mind would
automatically manage things like all security updates, and allow
point-and-click selecting of different themes.

An ideal solution would allow users to export their project so that they
can continue to develop it themselves, on hosting of their choice.

Does such a thing exist, or something close?

Thanks,

Luke