Thanks, i knew the repo, and i'm using as a demo. BUT it's ready to
production?

>From what i can see everything is installed at the same docker container. I
was wondering if there is something like fabric, but with docker containers.

  [image: photo]
*Flavio Barros*
Doutorando, Unicamp
 w:www.flaviobarros.net

<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>
Meu Blog Handwritten digit recognition – Part1
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FlavioBarros/~3/dlnBN09FQAI/>
 "A mind with thoughts and ideas is like a search engine on a computer.
But, You must type them in order to get results." - Eric Longoria
<https://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/1406944/eric-longoria/a-mind-with-thoughts-and-ideas-is-like-a-search-engine>
 Get a signature like this:
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS8/dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1leHRlbnNpb24mdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249cHJvbW9fNDUiLCAiZSI6ICJwcm9tb180NV9jbGljayJ9>
Click