Hi,

My current project is working on Django 1.6.1 and mezzanine 3.0.8.

This is the first time I am doing package upgrade. I am thinking to upgrade
Django 1.8 in steps (first 1.7 then 1.8) and mezzanine to latest version
both.

What are the things i need to take care to complete upgrade?

If you could provide me some insights I  will be glad.

Regards,
Sreedhar