Hi Mezzanine Community!

We have had the pleasure of working with Josh Cartmell over the past 4
years and we are now in need of ongoing support for dozens of websites we
have built. We do all of the design, we just need a talented developer. We
are looking to connect with additional Mezzanine developers who can help to
fill the void that Josh will be leaving, so if you are open to work
immediately, please email me at:

spit...@raindropmarketing.com

*Here is an example of a project we need done soon: *

We have a client who wants to add a password protected area on to their
Mezzanine site.

The site is homewithmission.com and they have therapists that they want to
allow to login and look at an area of the website that is password
protected. They will be uploading videos, word documents and PDFs to it.

We would likely use the "user" functionality of Mezzanine so that they
could disable access to any employees who leave the company, so they will
have to approve anyone who joins them as an active user (without any
ability to login and actually edit the site)