Hello all
I am just working through the process of moving data from development to
production (which I will document at some point)
I notice that after I do a 'flush' command various bits of data spring back
to life. Doing some research I see that this is because of something called
a post_migrate signal...

I have a few questions

1. Is there a reason why the twitter model is the only model in Mezzanine
to be affected by this?
2. Can you point me to the lines of code where this happens (the
post_migrate actions for the twitter model)
3. When I run the 'flush' command with verbosity 3, I see this comment
'[108.59.11.112] out: Creating example.com Site object'. Would it be a good
idea to have something similar for the twitter objects that are created?

TIA
Graham