Ok, your suggestion works for me. Thanks.
But I saw another issue with "resending email" from User Accounts for Past
Orders.
When i go to the user account and View Past Orders - there is option to
Resend Email
here is how the link looks like for me -
"http://127.0.0.1:8000/shop/invoice/142/resend/?next=/account/orders/";
When I click it there is an error -  "local variable 'redirect_to'
referenced before assignment"
I tried to figure and I see in the view "invoice_resend_email" there is a
condition
    if request.method == "POST":

For me this is never satisfied while I am in the "View Past Orders".

if I remove the condition of POST request, it works.

Any thoughts on this Or shall i start another thread for it