I haven't played with this kind of things, but I made the
SHOP_CURRENCY_LOCALE setting translatable with that in mind.

You could try to setup a translation field on the unit_price and sale_price
fields of the Priced model. Not sure of how it will be handled out of the
box: ProductAdmin inherits from Displayable which is translation-ready. But
the variation saving logic is very specific and might not behave very well.

Anyway, if you get something working with products, all you have to do is
set a price for each language and, in your settings page, set the correct
locale to get the currency for each language.

Any feedback on how you setup translation fields and results observed will
be appreciated.