Hey everybody!

I'm planning to attend DjangCon 2015 (US), and wanted to know if any fellow
Mezzanine developers are coming too. Maybe we can organize a mini-meetup in
there! :D

I'm also interested in finding somebody willing to share a room. The
organizers have negotiated a special price in a nearby hotel for a double
accommodation, so I'm looking for another person who'd like to split the
bill. Info here: http://2015.djangocon.us/hotels/.