Hello all,

I'm using mezzanine flat theme and put mezzanine.accounts in installed app.
My problem is that labels on login and sign up pages are disappeared. I've
downloaded moderna theme and it works on moderna properly but I need flat
theme. I thought that maybe the labels are inside the textbox and there
should be a place to activate this feature. Please let me know what you
think and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Fatemeh