Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can either replicate my issue or help me debug it.

Using Mezzanine master (as of 23/7/15), on my deployed site, I can't select an image from the Media Library to insert it into a page when Inserting/Editing an image. This is editing via the main site's Yellow EDIT buttons, not on the admin side. (on the Admin side, it works)

i.e. this button:

The javascript error shown in the Firebug console is "Error: Permission denied to access property "tinymce" on FB_TinyMCE4.js line 4, col 8

That script is, with line 4 in bold:
var FileBrowserDialogue = {
    fileSubmit : function (FileURL) {
parentWin = (!window.frameElement && window.dialogArguments) || opener || parent || top;
*        tinymce = tinyMCE = parentWin.tinymce;*
        self.editor = tinymce.EditorManager.activeEditor;
        self.params = self.editor.windowManager.getParams();
parentWin.document.getElementById(self.params.input).value = FileURL;
        self.editor.windowManager.close(parentWin);
    }
};

The same actions work perfectly fine when running development/DEBUG=True.

The other problem that still persists in Mezzanine 4 (and has been around for a while, even with earlier TinyMCE versions), is that the Insert/Edit Link dialog does not pop up if editing a Page on the Admin side - I suspect this is because it is behind https/SSL here, and something is going wrong there.

The error given in Firebug is "Blocked loading mixed active content "http://mydomain.com/displayable_links.js""; Is there a workaround for loading the Filebrowser/TinyMCE content when behind https?

There used to be an issue with the 'asset_proxy' prefix that could be solved by substituting the SLL Middleware, but I don't think that's the smart thing to do.

These two are possibly the last hurdles I need resolved before upgrading my site to Mezzanine 4.

Seeya. Danny.

--
*Danny Sag*
Chairperson

*Nullus Anxietas VI - The Australian Discworld Convention* - http://ausdwcon.org
"The Discworld Grand Tour" - Adelaide SA, August 4-6, 2017