*I created the website with mezzanine and tanks that's very nice and I'm
excited for working and customizing Mezzanie.*

* My problem:*

*I have sub menu with the Page link type and I want when user click on link
open this type of the page on the new tab.*

<ul class="sub">
    {% for page in page_branch %}
    {% if page.in_menu %}
    <li  class="{% if page.has_children_in_menu %}parent{% endif %}
               {% if page.is_current_or_ascendant %}current{% endif %}"
        id="{{ page.html_id }}">
        <a  "Here I want add the field for check external link"  href="{{
page.get_absolute_url }}">{{ page.title }}</a>
        {% if page.has_children_in_menu %}{% page_menu page %}{% endif %}
    </li>
    {% endif %}
    {% endfor %}
</ul>

I can add the jquery for find the sub menu and add the attribute (targe='blank')
, but I prefer add the new field on page model for External link which if use
select this boolean field , I add the attribute target='blank' on the a tag.