See the list of checks that are used to determine which site you're on:

http://mezzanine.jupo.org/docs/multi-tenancy.html#multi-tenancy

The second on the list, and the most common case, is the domain being
accessed. But the first on the list (which overrides the first, accessing
via domain) is the site_id session variable that gets set when an
administrator is logged into the admin site, and chooses a site to manage
from the top navigation in the admin. With a site selected there, you can
then view the content for that front-end site (or make comments against it
as in your case) regardless of the domain being used.

Suppose you have foo.com bar.com and baz.com:

- log into admin on foo.com
- go to foo.com, you'll see content for foo.com and can comment against it
- choose bar.com from site selector in foo.com/admin, and then choose "view
site" (also in the top nav)
- you'll still be accessing via the foo.com domain, but you'll be seeing
bar.com content and making comments, as if you're on it
- back in foo.com/admin, choose baz.com from site selector, repeat steps
above to comment against baz.com while accessing it via foo.com

The key here is that you only ever access the sites via one domain (foo.com)
which is what your authenticated session is tied to.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Inte L <usr1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In Mezzanine is it possible to be logged in to the network (multi tenancy)
> on all blogs so that the user can for example comment on the other peoples
> blog with their account? They will be of course users with extremely
> limited authorization.
>
> Or another way while on the *network main site* be logged in and post new
> blog posts to their blog from the main site?
>
> I don't really know if it's possible with Mezzanine so I would like to
> hear from you guys if this is achievable?
>

> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org