Hello,

Some of our products are usually sold by thousands of units, and the
quantity field on the cart page's table is very narrow. The space is barely
enough to show two digits, hiding the others. I would like to know how can
I change the width of that column.

Another question is if is it possible to change the default "Quantity"
widget (a text field for integer numbers, with up and down arrows on the
right side) to another one (just a simple text field for integer numbers).

Thanks,
Marcio