My understanding is BlueGriffon is an HTML editor, the successor to the Nvu
project that was all the rage in 2004. It looks nice. I believe you *could*
use it to edit the Django templates in your project, though there
are better tools and techniques.

Have you looked at Mezzanine's WYSIWYG editor for blog posts?

hth.

-ken