Hi,

New to Djangno and Mezzanine, done some Python though. I installed
Mezzanine with minimum trouble. And, I begain to look at the documentation.
Something struck me immediately and maybe this is normal for Django as
well. Almost all the things we can do, setting up and configuration to our
liking involves programming esp OOP programming.

The interface for Mezzanine is Python itself. (Other then the public facing
side.)

So rather then having a sea of configuration GUIs we use the Python
language itself. Am I getting this close to right? Is this the philosophy
behnind Django. Because reading the Mezzanine docs it's all - much is
Python OOP. If this is the idea I can see the power of it and can also see
why it might be a steep learning cure too.