oh ok got you.
Thanks

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 11:47 AM, Ryne Everett ryneever...@gmail.com
wrote:
If you want your configuration to more closely resemble the default nginx
template you can uncomment those ssl lines and use the django ssl middleware
instead.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Akhlaq Rao <akhlaq....@gmail.com>  wrote:
ok so nginx template for SSL entries no good anymore, were they directly
connected to SSLRedirectMiddleWare?
Thanks,A

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 11:23 AM, Ryne Everett ryneever...@gmail.com