Hi Reino

I'm in the process of creating an external payment app for the South
African payment platform called "Payfast", and I'm having the exact same
I can post almost all the data to the service provider correctly, except I
can't seem to find the "amount" or "total" and the order.id (which I
understand, the order is only created in the table after the payment is
completed) and the description of the items in the cart.

How did you get around this?
Also after the payment is completed, I need to verify the payment details
for security and match it to the correct data, and not a man-in-the-middle