Is it a good practice to namespace* templates/ *and *static/* directories
with app name for my two mezzanine apps: *theme1* and *theme2* ?

For example, is it good idea to create template files like this:
*theme1/templates/theme1/*.html*  and static files like this:
*theme2/static/theme2/js/*.js*  ?

I am only modifying the *base.html* and *index.html* in my theme;
everything else is from default theme unchanged.  If I namespace
*templates/* and *static/* directory for my *theme1* and *theme2* apps as
above, what other changes do I have to make?

For more options, visit