These are the only two states I see on my account page.
Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 4.17.50 PM.png 15KB
 Download

 Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 4.17.42 PM.png 16KB
 Download

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 4:17 PM, Akhlaq Rao akhlaq....@gmail.com
wrote:
I am not sure how did you end up seeing both at the same time? it should be
either or depending on session status.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 3:40 PM, 1stnighth...@gmail.com