you need to start breaking your requirements down into manageable chunks
(also people will be more helpful if answering specific questions)

But as a start:

   - Get to know Django Forms as much as
   possible https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/topics/forms/
   - You're going to need a
   ModelChoiceField
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/ref/forms/fields/#modelchoicefield
   - Look at Mezzanines' Displayable Model

When you have a form that allows you to create a new page i would start on
your next requirements!

Good luck :)