Hey Malik. Welcome to the Mezzanine community.

- To add keywords, enter them as comma separated list in the admin Meta
panel on objects that support them (Blog posts, pages, etc).

- If you're using Mezzanine's default templates they should just appear in
the blog pages once you add some keywords in the admin. If you're using
custom templates, you'll need to load blog_tags and call the {%
keywords_for %} tag. Here's how Mezzanine does it by default
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/blog/templates/blog/includes/filter_panel.html#L54