On 25 September 2017 at 08:17, jenia mtl <jenia.iv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> How do I create the purchasing history page?

I just added this to my urls.py:

url("^account/orders/$", order_history, name="shop_order_history"),
(after including cartridge.shop.urls)

Then the history is at yoursite.com/account/orders/

You can create a Link in the page hierarchy that points to this URL so
people can see their order.

The template is here:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/cartridge/blob/master/cartridge/shop/templates/shop/order_history.html

So you can override what it contains by creating
yourapp/templates/shop/order_history.html

Customising this per user may depend on you adding specific stuff to the
template that reads fields of the current user's model object and working
things out that way (which you can probably do in a template tag if you
like, read up on Django template tags:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/howto/custom-template-tags/ )

Hope this helps.

Seeya. Danny.