Ooops, deleted the post before I saw your last comment..I'll post again
below.

I'd love to get involved with some testing for the next release!  Is there
any official way to get involved with this kind of testing?

I can also keep a lookout here and elsewhere online for questions that I
may be able to help with. Also considering writing some updated tutorials
for a blog..there are some very helpful tutorials online, but most of them
are several years old at this point, and are a bit outdated.

I know this is making a real mess of this post, but here is the original
question for future reference:

Hello!

I just deployed a mezzanine site, everything in the admin works fine
locally, but now that it's deployed I'm having 2 issues with the admin
dashboard. First and most pressing, I can't seem to get any images to
upload on any pages, like the gallery page, for example.

When I click to add a new image, a separate window opens, as usual.
Everything works as expected until I click "Browse" and click the image I
want to upload.

At that point, nothing happens and I get an error in the browser console
that says: "TypeError: resultElement[0] is undefined".

I do see a warning in the server error logs that says: "FutureWarning: In
future versions of filebrowser-safe, the `path` property will be absolute.
To continue getting the same behavior please use the `name` property
instead."

Thought it may have something to do with having Debug = False, but I
changed that to True and am still having the same issue.

My 2nd issue is with getting TinyMCE to work on a RichText page. It's
currently showing up as a normal text input field, no errors on the server,
but one JS error in the browser console that says: "TypeError:
$elements.tinymce is not a function". I may make a separate Post asking
about this one, but I included it here since they are both JS errors, so
they may or may not be related.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!