Hi team!
Our customer are using an Mezzanine 4.1 installation for their web pages
and blog, to upload files is configured with filebrowser_safe application
(saved in media/uploads/ subdirectory), and they have images inserted in
rich text pages, but recently our customer web manager have moved some
images from one location to another into the media gallery, and now some of
these rich text pages has some hyperlinks and inserted images broken. The
cuestion is, are in Mezzanine any script, application or tool to check
these broken links?
Related i found a plugin for WordPress:
https://github.com/ManageWP/broken-link-checker
Do you have any idea to locate these broken links in page contents and to
correct its in any automated way...?
thanks & hugs! Mikel IO - @tximikel