On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:40 AM, <moraya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't installed django-debug-toolbar. The state of posts is published.

Interesting puzzle. Do pages display properly? Without know quite a bit
more, not sure how much help anyone will be able to provide.

>     I've integrated mezzanine to my existing django projects. It works.

For whatever it is worth, I never integrate mezzanine into existing
projects. Instead, I always go the other direction, integrating existing
Django projects into a new Mezzanine project. I find that integrating Mezz
into Django project leaves me with unexpected problems, whereas Django
project into Mezz everything just works.