Hi,

New to mezzanine. My current job is creating a website in Django and
deploying to AWS. For a home project, I want to deploy Mezzanine to AWS.
Are there official docs on this? I am thinking to just download the source
code, and then follow the same steps I take at work (create a git account
on AWS, download the AWS tools, use elasticbeanstalk, etc.)

Thanks!

Henry