I just checked and found out that I am running version 2.2.0, so I'm
guessing that might be the problem (even new messages are not being
stripped.)  I'll put in a request to my ISP to upgrade to the latest.

Thanks for your reply,

Gregg

Pinhole Visions: Pinhole Photography on the Web at http://www.pinhole.com