Sean asked:
> ... Anyone have any other ideas about how to get
> the word out?  We've got 2 months till the first meeting, so we should have
> time to get a decent crowd for our kick off.
> 

Have you tried contacting the Mid-Hudson Computer User Group?
I have seen them at some of the computer shows.  

They seem to be an all purpose group, but I can see gaining a bit
of interest from *ix junkies within their ranks.  I don't know if 
the general idea here is that it may be bad to form ranks with 
another group right away (i.e. fears of "well, this is how WE do it
in OUR group") or not, but I certainly don't think it would hurt to let
them know about the mhvlug to get the word moving around a bit.

Take care,
PJ Darcy
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to