--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 07:18:55PM -0500, Jim Doherty wrote:
> Sean Dague wrote:
>=20
> >UNILUG, it appears, will have their own booth in the Dot Org Pavilion at
> >LWE, where they will have info for LUGs who don't have their own booth.=
=20
> >They'll also have space for other LUG people to be if they want, so if we
> >have any volunteers that would like to man a booth for a couple of hours=
 in
> >the Dot Org Pavilion for MHVLUG, please respond on list.  I'm going to
> >follow up with the UNILUG chair today as well to confirm all of this.
> >=20
> >
> I am not sure what day I will be down their,  but I would be willing to=
=20
> help out.

Excellent, thanks for volunteering.  Once I hear back from the UNILUG folks,
I'll make sure they have your name so they know you'll be coming at some
point.  Once you know a little more about when you are heading down, drop me
a line.  Maybe we can connect down there as well. :)
=20
        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+HzSeSamXem9TdyYRAsraAJsEGwHJZQHA4Mg6xwdLWOKvmx3LgwCgq23k
CZAUmmMGSelOS5uLXcuNMtU=
=r2jl
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to