Hi,

I have been using Mibble in a custom SNMP Manager application, and
Works great.

But now I need to package device specific MIB files in a jar, and
distribute that with the application.

Looking at the MibLoader API, I'm assuming I need to do the following:

1 - call addResourceDir() with the full path of the directory in which
the mib jar is located.

2 - call load() with the name of a MIB file *within* the jar.

I am doing this, but I always get a "FileNotFound" exception.

Does anyone have experience with loading MIB files in a jar?

Thanks
NCB