> And Republicans voted for Dubya TWICE, leaving serious doubt about their
> powers of perception!!

No doubt whatsoever from where I sit t.  No doubt whatsoever.  Trump
wins...we can all kiss our asses, donkeys and mules...not to mention
burrows...goodbye.  Paull wote about it in his letter about the two
corinthian leather seats in the old Fanatasy Island Cordobas.

The donald and sara...what a pair!!!  Kids gotta start practicing hiding
under their school desks again.