On the subject of being bad, am I alone in thinking that there's more than
a ring of truth to Lee Jackson's words at the end of this version of
Bernstein's America, at least in respect of Keith's last action... "America
is pregnant with promise and anticipation, but is murdered by the hand of
the inevitable."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9jHTYZ-6U