Looks like the 2nd dumbest thing Yanks have EVER done is going to happen.
They're gonna send HaiBoy out to face Hillary for the big chair in the
round room...an office with padded cell walls I'd imagine.  The dumbest
thing?   NOT nominating him.

No one would have guessed that this woule happen in a million years.  No
one in their right mind would suggest he can beat Hillary but...

The current set up with a clear thinking president and duds in the senate
almost derailed the country.  Obama did remarkably well given what he had
to contend with...ie:  ASSHOLES.  American want NO MORE of that bullshit.
[or those who made it happen]

Obama's biggest error?  He din't tell the people what he'd
accomplished...and it's pretty impressive.  It's just that the
repubelickins have made SO MUCH fucking noise that most of the folks missed
hearing the truth.

We have a thing in Canada called a non-confidence vote.  It's a way to oust
a government and prime-minister which suck.  The American political set-up
would screw that up royally with the usual and typical partisan fuckery.
The citizens be damned.