Hey all,

Just thought I would stop in and say hi.

Saw something amusing here just now from a few years back about me marrying
someone named Tracy Schofield which made me spit milk thru my nose. Tracy is my
long time female friend from junior high. I remarried a guy instead.

And I was on the Blue Board the other day. Looked lame. There was a welcome
message to Michael DeMartin. What a blast from the past? So what's the deal -
he left as admin then came back?

And sad news about Barbie Cappucino. I thought he would know better.

Back later tonight!

Jill