I don't disagree with anything you say.....except that some change overcame
Mike in recent years. Maybe the change was in you. The C50 tour was about
money, money, money. I said it then, and didn't give them a single dime
(except for the abysmal TWGMTR, which I truly regret buying). NOTHING has
changed about Mike in recent years....he's the same greedy
self-aggrandizing bastard that he's been for decades. BUT he helped (even
if only minimally) put the Beach Boys onto the national charts.

Now the bozos over there are claiming that Brian wrote a greater portion of
the lyrics that suck, anyway, which, as far as I can tell, paints them into
an awkward corner.

My defamation place of choice would be pissing on Murry's grave....and Bud
Cowsill's, too.