Hey, I thought this place shut down around Feb 21st (?). At any rate,
that's when I quit as being the guy that posts the most stuff. You might
have noticed a lack of my noting the passing of Chuck Berry & Alan
Holdsworth (among others). Somebody else can have a turn, okay?

As for Brian, I saw him at the Hard Rock/Northfield Park just outside of
Cleveland. Honestly, I thought the band was weaker than the other couple
times I saw them. I thought the tempo was slow on several songs, and Scott,
Darian & Jeffrey were all missed. The new falsetto guy has a rather thin
voice....he can hit the notes, but the power isn't there. Brian's vocals
were terribly rushed, altho' he seemed fairly engaged with the audience.