Well, the media has finally gotten off the "presidential" missile launch
against Syria of a couple weeks ago (I love when Trump offers a new, shiny
object, they have to "ooh" and "aah" for a bit). But finally, they're
starting to talk Russia again (sorry Resident Trump, you're gonna be
evicted...and possibly convicted). You wanna see Trump freeze, panic, and
forget what he's doing? The magic incantation is *Micheal Flynn* (according
to MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, it's like "playing freeze tag").

It's a slow motion train wreck which I'd probably enjoy more if I wasn't
riding in the passenger car.....