I love those guys. I have most of the LP's (thru "Blind Dog at St
Duntan's"). I love LOG&P, If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All
Over You, For Girls That Grow Plump in the Night, Waterloo Lily, Cunning
Stunts & Caravan and the New Symfonia, to name a few. Actually I love ALL
the Canterbury scene bands, from Soft Machine to Matching Mole to Egg, Ian
Carr/Nucleus, etc., etc.