Yea, it’s a shame that things are sometimes overtaken by events. Happens
everywhere it seems. Google aren’t interested in Groups and have left it as a
clunky mess in my opinion. I don’t have an issue with Facebook (used with a
degree of care) and find it useful to keep in touch with people and subjects of
interest across the globe although it is only an adjunct to my daily life. I
use Spotify and listen to a wider range of music than I ever have. I have a
huge collection of ‘hard’ media which now gets only occasional use. Progress
eh? Ho hum.