Sorry, but I don't have any idea about what's "game" you are talking about...

Cheers,
Karel

On 04/10/18 03:18 PM, GANGA KAMATH wrote:
Thank you for the response .

Do I have to run the game command with any flag to enable SSL option ?
I tried running this example , but I couldn't achieve the encryption .

Thanks and Regards,
Ganga.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018, 6:08 PM Karel Gardas <kgar...@objectsecurity.com