Paul,

You will also need to use the same information on your client side. If you are not sure where the problem is, please use telnet to reach the server side:

        telnet <host name> <port number>

type few (>20) characters and hit enter, you should see reply containing `GIOP' and connection should close.

Cheers,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---